The owner of the Site (“We” or “Us”) only asks for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
Information We Collect
- The Site automatically collects non-personal identification information indicated in this list of predefined user dimensions and events. Here’s more information on how we collect data using Google Analytics.
- The Site also follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- We also store the personal data you voluntarily submit to our Site, such as your name, email address, the contents of your message, and the attachments.
We may engage in affiliate marketing (GetYourGuide and Booking) which is done by embedding tracking links and widgets into the Site. Cookies are used to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
How We Use Collected Information
The Site uses third-party service providers (WordPress, GetYourGuide, and Google Analytics) to store the collected information. Each of the third-party service providers uses this information as indicated by their respective privacy policies:
The information collected is used to:
- To respond to your comments and inquiries
- Operate and maintain the Site.
- Analyze trends and gather demographic information.
- Understand how you use the Site to improve the Site.
- Track and measure advertising on the Site.
- To protect and deter illegal and unauthorized activities against the Site.
- Create new content and develop new products, services, and functionality.
We do not share personal information except when required by law. However, your name and gravatar may be publicly visible if you post a comment on the Site.
For more information, please read Google’s Policy.
Note that the Site has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.